the gapanese invasion is nigh!

"pinakamaganda ka nga sa buong kapuluan, pero latina na naman ang magwawagi ng korona at sash sa miss world! racism ba ito? lupasay!"

Thursday, January 15, 2009

ysabella meets isabelans

carmi martin must be knocking on my door because long after learning that an old crush studied in santiago city, isabela, i would discover that N hails from jones town. as if that wasn't enough to make teachers rhea and rhoda taunt me mercilessly for my partiality against people from far north, i would set eyes on a dashing mestizo who, i researched, originates from cauayan, isabela. maybe i should start taking karma seriously since my mind welcomes the idea of paradigm shift anyway. the other beautiful boy, hopefully, lives somewhere else, or i would have to review my definition of false consciousness.



No comments:

Post a Comment