the gapanese invasion is nigh!

"pinakamaganda ka nga sa buong kapuluan, pero latina na naman ang magwawagi ng korona at sash sa miss world! racism ba ito? lupasay!"

Monday, January 19, 2009

meteor rising





















Kaleidoscopic Zenith moves my soul:
A meteor cuts across the firmament;
Regal in its glide, it burns Air’s bowl,
Lighting its pale track mildly, imminent
Of getting me consumed by its rich fire
As I lie waiting for the moon to soar,
Chase this dim night away, then calm its ire
To yield the stars, Andromeda and more.
Lest I go undermined by lapse again,
Out comes this brilliant streak to save my hour;
Yes: it has borne the moon, has failed the bane,
Obtruding the horizon’s sleeping power.
Lantern of the night, you are astral,
A true breathtaker, so phenomenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment