the gapanese invasion is nigh!

"pinakamaganda ka nga sa buong kapuluan, pero latina na naman ang magwawagi ng korona at sash sa miss world! racism ba ito? lupasay!"

Friday, November 21, 2008

unransomed


















Barely peering from the secluded Arayat,
the sun wearily surrenders
to the creeping night of Gapan,
letting my rampart be carpeted
in dead monochrome.
I witness my prancing spirit,
Wandering restlessly, searching
For your Narcissan beauty
To tranquilize this raving madness
Of an anxious moth in me,
Excited and persistent
To impress a kiss
In your rapturous flame.
Alas! In the rice paddies,
I chance upon you
Sitting unflinched,
Trifling with the entirety
of the world
in your young hands.
I go near you,
Open you inside out
And have found
Your unchanged heart,
Savoring pursuits
Of celebrity and crystal pleasures
While unfeeling of my existence.
Like a ready prey
To a ruthless sphinx,
I begin yielding
to the claws of death again,
bleeding more profusely than before,
eluding your puritan smile
that can’t be my salvation
anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment