the gapanese invasion is nigh!

"pinakamaganda ka nga sa buong kapuluan, pero latina na naman ang magwawagi ng korona at sash sa miss world! racism ba ito? lupasay!"

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

he's got the look

this semester, i got to teach general education courses so some freshmen and the sophomores might be scampering to transfer to another class to try evading me, only to find out that i'm still the instructor in the new class. too bad for them who find reading and writing a time-warped lenten season. others say that they actually looked forward to being my students so finally, they get their wish. i felt like having them watch Wishmaster, hahaha.
in one of my small classes, i have this student who reminds me of a special someone back in up film, boyish face and all. last i met the class he's in, i gave a quiz that was labeled "pang-prelim na ito, sir!" earlier in the morning. what happened was, right after i took the pictures below, i caught this student staring at me. i had to stare back but then, he maintained his gaze before his lips broke into a grin. with hemingway as my witness, i shall never stare that way again!

No comments:

Post a Comment