the gapanese invasion is nigh!

"pinakamaganda ka nga sa buong kapuluan, pero latina na naman ang magwawagi ng korona at sash sa miss world! racism ba ito? lupasay!"

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

imagery














I am as good as blind
For faraway faces loom
Only when they arrive.
See what words have cost
These eyes, opening them
Only to close
In a while.
The riotous fireflowers atop the trees,
The glassed malls,
The aerial train hurtling past
Will in time escape the light.
But memory is an illuminating lover,
Bringing closer to my ears
The heartiness of your laughter
Warming in my touch
The lifepulse in your hand,
Educating me with
your Wired’s mild fragrance.
My future may not see you,
But other senses will conjure up your beauty
Just as well as the eyes do.

No comments:

Post a Comment