the gapanese invasion is nigh!

"pinakamaganda ka nga sa buong kapuluan, pero latina na naman ang magwawagi ng korona at sash sa miss world! racism ba ito? lupasay!"

Saturday, February 14, 2009

the face in the crowd

Too many faces in the crowd
But none impresses like yours in the fantasy
You are never a myth
Yet you are as dream-like as you can be
This impaled room haunts me
With your airborne scent
So sensuous that I can touch
Your nearness.
Only when the two of us
Are dissipated from this midnight revelry
That I begin to drown in palpable sadness:
I feel your supple skin once, twice
I kiss your rouge cheeks, cherry lips, China eyes
But now, you look away
And torture this heart like you often do
When the redundant dreams speak of you
And your distinct face in the crowd.
***
the poem above might as well introduce the many noteworthy faces i took random pictures of since the holidays. have a happy valentine's!:)










1 comment: