the gapanese invasion is nigh!

"pinakamaganda ka nga sa buong kapuluan, pero latina na naman ang magwawagi ng korona at sash sa miss world! racism ba ito? lupasay!"

Monday, October 09, 2006

invading the philippine idol

after my stint in malolos, i went to megamall to lend my cameraphone to partyphile, who badgered me into having his picture taken with the hypnotic ryan agoncillo through my phone's built-in camera. of course, the mere mention of ryan agoncillo would shatter all my apprehensions, so it was i who was rather excited in lending the equipment. tagging donita horse, a girl-friend my father mistook for my girlfriend (imagine the rain of leeches), along, i rushed to megamall before the philippine idol, the show where partyphile would chance upon ryan, opened up to the viewing public. the adrenaline pushing its way up my nose made me decide in the end to go watch the show myself, and donita being my voluntary date, cannot voice out her protest.

No comments:

Post a Comment