the gapanese invasion is nigh!

"pinakamaganda ka nga sa buong kapuluan, pero latina na naman ang magwawagi ng korona at sash sa miss world! racism ba ito? lupasay!"

Friday, October 31, 2008

racists deserve a halloween pumpkin

my multi-talented student durian boy gifted me with this cartoon whose theme fits the halloween. now, if the racist overture gets you sharpening your fangs and claws, let me make this disclaimer that my students learned much from my literature class and charlot's character's revolt is an insight into the class' subverted colonialist ideology: that epidermal pigmentation is too superficial to serve as basis for one's constitution. light up your jack-o-lantern and have a spooky hallowe'en!:)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:28 AM

    My partner and I stumbled over here from a different website
    and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.
    Look forward to going over your web page repeatedly.


    my web site - healthy diet plans

    ReplyDelete