the gapanese invasion is nigh!

"pinakamaganda ka nga sa buong kapuluan, pero latina na naman ang magwawagi ng korona at sash sa miss world! racism ba ito? lupasay!"

Thursday, July 30, 2009

in galleria


i was goofing around in a mall looking over a crossroad famous for big rallies when i thought about eating chocolate cake. the elevator being filled to bursting and the escalators being miles and miles away, i descended the nearby flight of stairs to the food court. the two bake shops lamented that they ran out of what i demanded but i refused to give up, short of making a scene. the more my desperation for chocolate cake grew, the hungrier i got. as i mustered enough strength to locate yet another store, i realized why the universe threw me on that very spot that very moment: there L was, queuing to pay for some mango tarts. my heart did its wild tap dance, more when L looked my way and broke into a radiant smile. i found my chocolate cake. does he remember me, the person he was once introduced to in a party two summers ago? talk about serendipity...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:33 PM

    My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your
    post's to be exactly I'm looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content to suit your needs?
    I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome blog!

    Feel free to visit my web blog :: Click Here

    ReplyDelete