the gapanese invasion is nigh!

"pinakamaganda ka nga sa buong kapuluan, pero latina na naman ang magwawagi ng korona at sash sa miss world! racism ba ito? lupasay!"

Monday, July 10, 2006

saturday night orgy


last weekend, my universitymate jet texted to inquire about my booking schedule, and seeing my phone-based planner as clean as my boylets' "isipan at kalooban" as i'd like to think, i told him i was free. he replied that first chance i get an orgy invitation, i should inform him so he could join. oh boy, i have certain misgivings about going to group sex parties like having to say "next!" every after orgasm or, as my latest invitation proved true, making "bakod" the hottest guy around.
then, i remembered partyphile inviting me to an orgy of sort: a reunion with my gay friends over at guadalupe, makati. i caution you that i use the word "orgy" here to mean "a bacchanalian feast" regardless of my no-drinking resolve, and not to mean "a wild intercourse with more than one partner." "let's go there," partyphile convinced me, adding that i already missed the english-subtitled shimmering catfight the previous saturday between my friend genesis and an acquaintance milky over the legitimacy of a brewing gay partylist, and cannot afford to miss this saturday's sequel.
since the world cup fever has hardly blown over, i decided to wear my violet soccer shirt and a pair of black shorts for current events relevance. too bad i could'nt slip into my adidas sneakers because they're still wet from the previous night's sudden outpouring, or i could have uttered to the reunion with solid conviction, football in arms akimbo: "sports kung sports ang salpukan." partyphile excused himself from going early since he was still sleep-deprived after lingering at the bar till 3am, but his rest in peace must have gone prolonged when he didn't show up at all at the reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment