the gapanese invasion is nigh!

"pinakamaganda ka nga sa buong kapuluan, pero latina na naman ang magwawagi ng korona at sash sa miss world! racism ba ito? lupasay!"

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

confessions of a kaladkarin


i got booked last friday by a manly guy from the south. he invited me to join him in watching his transvestite friend's singing set near gorgeous' place. while chancing upon gorgeous thereabouts looked like asking for snowfall in the desert, i still believed that miracles will happen. why not, when my ex-boyfriend sam's friend hovered in sm bicutan just when i least expect some acquaintance to make an abrupt appearance.
i enjoyed the night out with my guy, more because of his singer friend's cute buddy who took notice of me than because my equally cute booker openly displayed his affection for me. it feels like the stars have suddenly heaped me with their brightness in such a manner as blind two cute guys publicly flirting with me. when my booker takes a pee or dances lasciviously with girls onstage or shifts from place to place, i snatch a kiss with the other guy. when my booker takes his turn to kiss me, i held hands with the other guy under the table. hmm, if we incestuous lot did not inspire a scandal amongst the gays on our table, what does it say about the tolerant society we presently live in?

No comments:

Post a Comment